Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 50 and 51: Breaking

 Good Morning!
 
      Sunday was the Marine Corps 238th Birthday. Which we did not celebrate, but I sure told a lot of Marines "Happy Birthday!" Yesterday was of course Veteran's day, and I spent a lot of time praying for the souls lost to war, and just thinking about the men and women who sacrificed life and limb protecting our great Nation. Being a military member joins you into a brother-hood you can never leave. It truly is a wonderful thing. I have friends wherever I go because I served.

       We are getting no closer to financial salvation, we are actually getting closer to need a miracle at this point. We may get evicted and we may also lose our car. Hopefully I will hear back from the employment agency today, maybe by the end of the day I will have another job! Wouldn't that be something!

    It is a painful place in our lives right now, I am trying to hold on to the hope that I have always maintained. We will survive, it is what we do. Hubby has hit a sad streak, well honestly it's depression, so I am doing what I can to help him ride it out. In the meantime I will be taking St. John's wart supplements to keep my mood up.

      I will be saying lots of prayers. Perhaps today is a day I need to fast to reminds myself of what I am praying for.

   Have a wonderful day everyone! I'm off to work! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment