Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 18: Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen

Hello my dears!

         I am going to keep this one short and sweet today! Yea for all! (That's pronounced "yay" not "yeah")
First of all, let me say this, please feel free to comment on any of my posts, I enjoy banter, and I enjoy a worthy opponent even more. I find my lack of comments disturbing.

     Moving on ... There are many things in this world that we go without, many things that create negativity, many things that simply encourage and generate stupidity. I am skipping over all of those because I would be here for 3 weeks. The thing that weighed on my heart today was, my heart. The love that I love. The amazing things brought to me in this world, and my Honest-To-God increased capacity to love because of it all.
    It is something I am good at. And something I take pride in. I adapt, and I adapt well. I have this wonderful ability to pick up on things that people need most from me and I do my best to give it. I love with all of myself and I have yet to be broken for it. Let me tell you, the more I love, the easier it is to love more.
   I have always loved my family, my brothers and sisters, my parents, extendeds, you name it. When I got married I loved my husband, and I loved him so much sometimes it hurt. I couldn't do enough to express the love. Years later I still love him, adore him even, and I love my son and it leaves me in this incredibly warm, happy place. I realized talking to my dad today, that my dad is awesome and I love him dearly, and I really mean it. When I say I love you to someone, I truly mean what I say. I'm not in love with them, but that person gives me another warm glow in my heart. When I think of them I will think of what makes them wonderful, and bring myself joy in the process.
    My message today is simple, love and be loved. Stop being whiny or holding grudges. That does nothing to the other person unless you have intent to bring them harm. Which will bring you to further ruin. Just try it. Spend time with your friends. Notice how they make you feel, enjoy their company. Bring more love into the world, it'll do us all some good!

Good Night All!

 God Bless you!

1 comment:

  1. I've recently heard it said, ( or read it somewhere I cannot recall now ) that the capacity to love, and accept others where they are in their journey, is a gift of the Holy Spirit and one indicator of where we are in our journey toward God. That might be true, I don't know but for me, I'll take it.
    1 John 4:18
    "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."

    ReplyDelete